- Lexium Controller Motion control. Integrated software solution with an ergonomic interface for axis configuration
- PacDrive3 PacDrive 3 is based upon proven logic motion technology, which unifies PLC, motion, and robotics control functionality
- PacDrive 3 LMC Pro / LMC Eco 0 - 99 servo axes / robots
- Altivar IMC ATV-IMC Integrated Controller Card for Altivar 61 and 71 variable speed drives.
- Modicon LMC058 A full range of scalable controllers to design all your applications, thanks to a single software suite, SoMachine.
- Lexium ILA, ILE, ILS Integrated drives for motion control with stepper, servo or brushless DC motor
- Lexium 62 ILM Servo drives from 0.31 to 1.91 kW
- Lexium 32i Integrated servo drive from 0.6 to 2.2 kW. Lexium 32i is the perfect drive for applications involving high-precision
- Lexium ILT, ILP Integrated drives for motion control, with two-phase stepper motor
- Lexium 05 Servo drives and servo motors for machines from 0.4 to 6 kW. Voltage range from 115 V to 480 V.
- Lexium 15 Servo drives and servo motors for machines 0.9 > 42.5 kW 1-phase or 3-phase and 2 motor families
- Unilink Configuration, setting and adjustment software for Lexium servo drives
- Lexium 32 Servo drives and servo motors from 0.15 to 11 kW for maximum performance.
- Lexium 62 & Motors Servo motors from 0,95 to 24 kW
- Twin Line Range of servo motors and drives designed for standalone machines or integrated into PC/ PLC architectures.
- Lexium 28 & Motors Lexium 28 servo drives & Lexium BCH2 servo motors: Optimised servo bundles for compact machines.
- Lexium 52 & Motors Servo drives from 0.4 and 7 kW
- Lexium - BPH - SER - 17D, 17S Intergated range of PLC-based drives & motors, focused on multi-axis applications.
- Lexium PAS Portal axes with fixed axis body and moving load carriage
- Lexium CAS Standardised cantilever and telescopic axes for a wide range of linear movements
- PacDrive 3 robotics Add-on to the PacDrive product line, designed to satisfy the rapidly rising demand for the integration of robots
- Lexium MAX Multi-axes systems for 1, 2 or 3 dimensional positioning solutions
- Lexium TAS Standardised linear tables for a wide range of linear movements
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales