Consumer Unit - Easy9+
The Easy9+ residential circuit protection range supports your business as an electrician, helping you to be more effective.Learn more on Easy9+
Lighting Control & Automation - C-Bus
C-Bus system is a wiring system which controls lighting and other electrical devices.Learn more on C-Bus
Metering & Monitoring - Enerlin'X Com'X Learn more on Enerlin'X Com'X
Energy Monitoring - PowerLogic PM5000
Compact, versatile meters for energy cost and basic network management applications.Learn more on PowerLogic PM5000
- C60 H-DC DC current miniature circuit breakers. Guaranteed breaking of DC current for best anti-fire protection.
- iC60 Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 63A.
- P25M Motor protection Miniature Circuit Breaker up to 25A. Designed for installation in modular final distribution enclosures.
- C120 Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 125A. Large choice of breaking capacities and tripping curve.
- KQ 80/100 A (DIN) The DIN rail mounted MCB supplies power to a sub distribution unit. Nominal current – 80 or 100 A
- iDPN Neutral breaking miniature circuit breakers. Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system provides absolute safety.
- iKQ MCB Miniature circuit breakers up to 63 amp or use in KQII distribution boards
- Micrologic Control units for Compact NS 630b to 3200 and Masterpact NT - NW. 4 levels of protection against overloads and short-circuits.
- Compact NG160 Small size circuit breakers up to 160 A. 3 breaking performances: 16, 25 and 36 kA under 415 V
- Compact NSX DC & DC PV Molded case circuit breakers and switch-disconnectors for DC applications with a specific version for photovoltaic applications
- Compact NS80H MA The Compact NS80H MA circuit breaker is specifically designed to satisfy motor protection needs from 0.37 kW to 37 kW
- Compact NS > 630A 630 A to 3200 A moulded case circuit-breakers. 2 breaking capacities and 4 breaking performances.
- Compact NSX <630A Compact NSX circuit-breakers up to 630A combines intelligent metering and monitoring with impeccable protective functions.
- Fupact INF, ISFL, ISFT Fuse switches 32 to 8A integrates control, isolation and fuse protection functions into a single device.
- Safepact 2 Enclosed MCCB 63 to 630A & Enclosed Switch disconnectors 100 to 630A
- Enclosed Interpact Enclosed Interpact range provides isolation and control of motors and power circuits.
- Twinbreak & Quadbreak Switch disconnector fuse up to 100A & Fuse switch disconnector up to 630A
- MGF Fusegear MGF range includes wall mounted equipment designed for individual protection or switching.
- Masterpact NT High Current Air Circuit Breakers 630A to 1600A. Protection, measurement and communication equipment for LV networks
- Masterpact UR Ultra Rapid Circuit breakers 5000A and 6000A. 2 Icu performances: 150kA at 440V – 100kA at 690V
- Masterpact NT - NW Navy High current air circuit breaker Navy from 630 to 4000A. Breaking performance:42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Masterpact NW Circuit-Breakers from 800 to 6300A. Masterpact NW is a compact circuit-breakers, ideal for where space is limited
- Vigirex RH10MP-RH21MP-RH99MP-RH197-RHU Residual current relays and toroids. Vigirex is a comprehensive range of earth leakage protection and indication devices
- RCCB The residual current devices up to 100A comply with standards BS EN 61008
- Vigirex RH10A-RH240-RH248-RH320 Used together with a Merlin Gerin toroid (type A or OA)
- Interpact INS/INV switches Interpact INS/INV switch-disconnectors offer all the safety that the user requires
- Compact NSX switch-disconnectors Switches with free tripping 100 to 630A. Designed for maximum performance and safety.
- Masterpact Switch-disconnectors High current switch disconnectors from 630 A to 6300 A
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales