Motion and Drives - ATV320
Altivar Machine ATV320, a variable speed drive designed for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).Learn more on ATV320
Motor Control - TeSys H
TeSys H is a new, multifunctional starter for motors up to 3 KW/400 V.Lrean more on TeSys H
ePac Controller - Modicon M580
Ethernet Programmable Automation Controller for process & high availability solutions.Learn more on Modicon M580
Enclosures - Digital Rules
Digital Rules the software assistant to help you to define the enclosure range, compatible accessories and thermal management solutions in a matter of minutes!Learn more on Digital Rules
- Harmony XB4 ATEX D Ø 22 metallic signaling units, for explosive atmospheres, conforming to the European Directive ATEX94/9/CE.
- Harmony 9001 SK Ø 30 mm plastic pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights designed for industry
- Harmony XB5S Biometric switches Ø 22 with fingerprint reader. No password or no losing the key.
- Harmony XB5R Ø 22 wireless and batteryless pushbuttons. Simplify the wiring of your machine due to wireless technology.
- Harmony XB4/XB5 Ø 22 mm pushbuttons, for harsh environment with protective bellow and large dia 37mm actuation surface for use with gloves.
- Harmony XVL Ø 8-12 signaling units. Simple and compact range of miniature LED pilot light.
- Harmony XB4 Ø 22 metallic signaling units. Chromium plated metal bezel buttons and indicators.
- Harmony XB5 Ø 22 plastic signaling units. Round and square plastic bezel buttons and indicators.
- Harmony 9001 K Ø 30 metallic signaling units. Chromium plated metal bezel buttons and indicators.
- Harmony XB7 Ø 22-25 monolithic signaling unit. Monobloc round plastic bezel buttons and indicators
- Harmony XB6 Ø 16 plastic signaling units. Pushbuttons, switches and pilot lights with plastic bezel.
- Harmony XVM Ø 45 mm pre-wired modular tower light (up to IP54). International standards: CE, CCC
- Harmony XVDLS Ø 45 mm monolithic beacons. 2 types of light source: incandescent bulb (5 W), flash discharge tube (0.5 joule).
- Harmony XVC Monolithic indicator banks Ø 40, 60, 100 mm with numerous styles and fixing methods.
- Harmony XVGU Ø 60 beacons. Your Magelis advanced panel is configurable by Vijeo Designer and is equipped with an USB port,
- Harmony XVC4 Ø 40 mm pre-wired monolithic tower lights. Mounting : support tube mounting (17 mm) and base mounting.
- Harmony XVC6 Ø 60 mm pre-wired monolithic tower lights. Mounting : support tube mounting (22 mm) and base mounting.
- Harmony XVU Harmony XVU is the super bright modular tower light that can be customised as per your need
- Harmony XVB Ø 70 beacons and indicator banks. Its high degree of protection, extra brightness and excellent reliability.
- Harmony XALF Lift inspection stations for Ø 22 mm plastic signaling unit. These stations enable the lift movement to be controlled
- Harmony eXLhoist Harmony eXLhoist wireless remote control allows you to control your load with a single hand and combine easily your movements.
- Harmony XK 3 ranges to operate a machine in four directions (up/down/right/left) inside a cabin.
- Harmony-XAC Pendant control stations for auxiliary circuits, equipped with 2 to 12 Ø 22 mm buttons
- Harmony XPE ATEX D Foot switches, for explosive atmospheres, conforming to the European Directive ATEX94/9/CE
- Harmony XPE A foot switch range, easy to operate and to install with perfect freedom of movement
- Preventa XY2 AU XY2AU assures the comfort and safety of the operator when programming, adjusting or servicing machines.
- Preventa XY2 SB Two-hand control station. XY2SB for direct mounting on machine housing.
- Harmony XAW ATEX D Complete stations metal or plastic, for explosive atmospheres, conforming to the European Directive ATEX94/9/CE.
- Harmony XALE Plastic control stations XALE Optimum, for Ø 22 control and signalling units Harmony XB7
- Harmony XAM, XAP IP 65 empty metal enclosures for Ø 22 mm control and signaling units
- Harmony XALD, XALK Plastic control station for control and signalling units Ø 22 from the Harmony® XB5 range
- Harmony XALG Plastic control station enclosures XALG for severe environments for Ø 22 control and signalling units Harmony® XB5
Have a question?Search our library of technical questions, videos, guides, and answers created by our support team. Find an answer
Looking for a distributor?A simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find your local distributor
Ready to order?Save time by starting your sales inquiry online and an expert will connect with you! Please follow the link below, and supply your details. Contact sales