BSc Hon in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from The University of Aston in Birmingham. Leadership and Global Leadership programmes with ABB & Rockwell Automation.
Martin was sponsored through university and trained as a control systems engineer before joining the automation supply industry 30 years ago.
- Honeywell 1985-89 - Applications engineer in discrete/process/process safety.
- Rockwell 1989-2001 - Account Management followed by 9 years in Senior Management - Product Group, Business Development, Sales Management
- ABB 2001-2008 - MD of Robotics UK - Products, Systems, Services, Channels Private Equity 2009-2012 MD of Private Equity backed early stage technology company
- Rockwell 2012-2015 - Vertical Industries Sales Manager - Oil & Gas Solutions, Automotive, Water, Power, Renewables
- Schneider Electric - August 2015
Also since 2008 Martin has been Chairman of the Engineering and Machinery Alliance (EAMA) an umbrella trade association representing circa 1,900 SME's into government.
Keen Northampton Saints Rugby supporter.
A little keep fit - skiing, tennis, cycling, jogging, occasional golf and cricket. Wine & people.
Back to the Leadership team